Immerse Yourself in the Healing and Rejuvenating Practice of Yoga Nidra: the Antidote to Modern Stress
Yoga Nidra is an ancient tantric transformative practice of deep relaxation and meditative inquiry. Yoga Nidra is a simple, yet profound, systematic technique of inducing complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation.
This 25 Hour Immersion provides an understanding of the theory of Yoga Nidra in both yogic and scientific terms, as well as various applications to be used for deep relaxation, stress management, chronic pain, anxiety and depression, insomnia, PTSD, and releasing negative emotions and thought patterns.
This 25 hour immersion includes:
- Comprehensive Manual
- At least 6 full practices of Mindful Rest Yoga Nidra!
- An in-depth understanding of the therapeutic benefits of practice
- How this ancient practice is the antidote to our modern stress
- An in-depth understanding of yogic philosophy, psychology and history
Investment: $375 (+tax) for immersion October 14-16
Payments may be made by cash, cheque or etransfer. Cheques should be made out to: Mindful Restoration.
To register: Fill out the form below or email sonya@sonyathomlinson or call 250-872-0550
- Friday October 14: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday October 15: 7:30am - 9:30pm
- Sunday October 16: 7:30am - 6:00pm