Yoga Nidra is an ancient tantric transformative practice of deep relaxation and meditative inquiry. Yoga Nidra is a simple, yet profound, systematic technique of inducing complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation.
This 20 Hour Immersion provides an understanding of the theory of Yoga Nidra in both yogic and scientific terms, as well as various applications to be used for deep relaxation, stress management, chronic pain, anxiety and depression, insomnia, PTSD, and releasing negative emotions and thought patterns.
This 20 hour immersion includes:
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- At least 6 practices of Mindful Rest Yoga Nidra!
- An in-depth understanding of the therapeutic benefits of practice
- How this ancient practice is the antidote to our modern stress
- An in-depth understanding of yogic philosophy, psychology and history
Investment: $375 (+tax) for immersion Nov 27-29
Payments may be made by cash, cheque or money order. Cheques should be made out to: Mindful Restoration.
To register: sonya@sonyathomlinson or 250-872-0550
- Friday November 27: 7:00-9:30pm Overview and Yoga Nidra Practice #1
- Saturday November 28: 7:30am-9:00am Asana and Yoga Nidra Practice #2; 9:30am-12:00pm Philosophy; 1:30pm-5:30pm Koshas and Yoga Nidra Practice #3; 7:00pm-9:15pm Freedom from Stress and Yoga Nidra Practice #4
- Sunday November 29: 7:30am-9:00am Asana and Yoga Nidra Practice #5; 9:30am-12:00pm Koshas Continued and Yoga Nidra Practice #6